Who likes Running/Walking? Who Likes Chili? The best of both worlds are colliding on April 7th in the heart of Mt. Washington Valley for the 2nd Annual Feeling Good 5K and Chili Cook Off race.
The White Mountain Milers and MWV Chamber of Commerce are joining up to offer this early springtime event to get your running season off to a great start.
- 3.1 miles
- Begins at the South Entrance to Schouler Park w Scenic loop through the backroads of North Conway to Cranmore Mountain and back w Timing by the White Mountain Milers
- Awards 3 deep for male and female runners and walkers
- Family friendly…all ages and abilities welcome
- Post-race Chili Cook-off discount for participants with bibs w Coupon discounts for racers at many local Village retailers. Come Celebrate Spring in the Valley Teams of 4 or more welcome!
- Contact Joann Daly with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org 603-662-8198
ENTRY FEES: $25 Adult, $15 youth/student <18
All proceeds from the race benefit the Gretchen B. Hatch student scholarship fund.
Schedule of event:
8:00AM- 8:45AM Registration/Bib pick up
9:00AM Walkers Begin Race
9:30AM Runners Begin Race
10:45AM Race Award Ceremony
11:00AM Chili Cook Off Doors open (ends 3:00PM)
4:00PM Chili Cook Off After Party Award Ceremony